Sunday, July 26, 2009

Soapy Pleasure, handcrafted nourishing soaps

Hi there!!

After a long time of practicing the perfect recipe, testings, blending fragrances, taking pictures and working hard, my soap shop is now live :)

Soapy Pleasure is one of my dreams come through and was opened on July 14th, 2009 having a great acceptance by people on Etsy... I have four sales by now (Yay! me) and some local sales from friends that love my soaps.


All my soaps are enriched with a finest blend of moisturizing sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and Vitamin E, and some of them have additional natural ingredients that are beneficial for your skin.

Almond oil is an excellent emollient suitable for all skin types, soothing and softening your skin while conditioning and promoting a clear young looking complexion. It balances the moisture in the body and helps to restore it combating itching and inflammation.

Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that has the best affinity to human skin, operating almost the same way human sebum (oil) does, so it is easily absorbed by your skin moisturizing it without blocking the pores. Jojoba oil is hypoallergenic and has also restorative, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.

Vitamin E oil prevents water loss from the skin and helps to retain its natural moisture, acts an antioxidant which prevents the formation of free radicals on the skin and protects it from any kind of damage.

Thank you so much Suzanne from Texas for being my first happy customer on Etsy, I am so grateful for your support and I hope you are enjoying your soap.

I want to invite you to take a look at Soapy Pleasure, I will be adding new products daily and accepting custom requests. Additionally, if you want to buy from my two shops, any purchase you make from Earth Expressions will be shipped for free with your Soapy Pleasure order ...I could invoice you through Paypal or send you a refund.

Finally, I would love to share with you something amazing!
Etsy Adm handpicked one of my soaps to make the Front Page two days ago, I am so happy about that... Actually I missed it, but some friends on Etsy helped me to find the screen shot and here it is :)

Hope you have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Lori Storrs said...

congrats on your fabulous new shop and your front page exposure, susy! i wish i had gotten to see your lovely soap there, but since i missed it, i'm glad you got the screen shot... it's gorgeous!

Balance From Within said...

Hi Suzy - wow your soaps are so cute - and congrats on front page so quickly after opening your new store!