Thursday, August 12, 2010

Recycled Paper Pendants by Earth Expressions

Nothing like bring a new life to my old recycled magazines turning its pieces into lovely pendants, encasing their cute images in shiny glossy resin... fun to wear and great for any jewelry collection :)

Handmade with so much love and dedication using my special collection of images from old recycled magazines, pieces of wood and jewelry grade resin .... Inspired by the colors, themes and beauty of them, they are very unique, I can't remake identical ones unless I put my hands on another identical magazine ;)

You will love them...

... And you can find them at Earth Expressions

Peace & Love,

Susy

2 comments:

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Love these Susy! Very unique and of course, one of a kind!
hugs,
Maria

lilia said...

Questi ciondoli sono bellissimi.
Brava !!!