Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New pendants I am working on...

Hi there!

Just to share a little bit of my recent jewelry projects...

I am working right now on some new recycled paper and hand painted pendants and a new custom order of glass pendants featuring the beautiful and vibrant art of Maria Soto Robins, a Cuban-American artist living in South Florida. She paints scenes from her native Cuba, and also uses the local colors, the vegetation and cultural elements in her work. You can visit her page here and know more about her :)


This pic shows the pendants I am working on, they are just decoupaged, varnished and ready to the first coating of jewelry grade resin... I think they are getting so cute :)
I will share some pictures when they are finished...

You can visit Earth Expressions to see more finished pendants and all my handmade jewelry.

Blessings, have a great day,

Susy

No comments: