Monday, September 14, 2009

Beautiful Birthday Present


A few days ago an awesome lady with a great heart and a wonderful talent, sent me a beautiful present for my birthday :)

She's a dear friend and a sweet customer that is always sending me good vibes and I am very thankful for that...



I just want to share it with you because it really made my weekend and I am so happy with my new pair of earrings handmade with so much love... Thank you so much Taleda for being that fabulous woman!



I invite everybody to visit her shops and see what she has made:


Great Sale going on right now... Accepting offers!!


Beautiful creations, all about spiritual, mythical, magical and mystical jewelry...


As well :)


Everybody have a wonderful day!

Love,
Susy

6 comments:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Those are beautiful earrings!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

I love garnet-red and antiqued silver... put them both together and you've got something beautiful. :)

That was one thoughtful gift. Oh, and Happy (late) Birthday, Susy! :) :) :)

earthexpressions said...

They really are Sara, Thank you!
Thank you so much Linda :) I am celebrating the entire month I think :)
Thank you so much for your comments sweethearts... Have a wonderful day...

Leslie said...

What a beautiful Birthday present!
Thank you for stopping by my blog

Lady Raven's Creations said...

I have never been more honored by friendship than I have been since you - Susy - came into my Life.

Kindness, compassion, generosity, support, encouragement ... such warmth is rare. And such a wonderful craftwoman, I am in awe of you.

I am blessed to know you ...
Thank You.

Term Paper said...

Wow its wonderful present to give ! I really like it...